OVER THE PHONE INTERPRETING
Linguistica International partners with NASPO Alaska to provide excellent, efficient, and cost effective over the phone language services, saving the State up to 32% on their minute to minute interpretation costs.
Linguistica International provides services in Alaska through a number of contract vehicles, including NASPO.
As of 2016, Alaska has an estimated population of 741,894. Of these, 61.2% are white alone, neither Hispanic or Latino. According to a 2005-2007 American Community Survey, about 85% of the population speaks only English at home, leaving around 15% of the population who may require English language assistance.
These include over 20 Native Alaskan languages and dialects, as well as Tagalog, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Vietnamese, Hmong, and others. LI meets the diverse language needs of this state by providing over the phone language services through its contract with NASPO.
Additionally, by utilizing Linguistica International, instead of our competitors, UT regularly saves up to 32% a minute on over the phone costs.
States participating in NASPO are automatically eligible to utilize Linguistica International as a language service provider. Interested parties should simply consult the forms at the bottom of this page.
Linguistica International meets the diverse language needs of this state by providing over the phone language services through its contract with NASPO. Linguistica also provides comprehensive languages services around the country, including on-site simultaneous and consecutive interpretation, and document translation.
Linguistica International strives to be an open, responsible, accountable and empathetic language services provider. As such, our account management team is always available in over the phone or web-based communication channels.
The NASPO Cooperative Purchasing Organization provides the highest standard of excellence in public cooperative contracting. By leveraging the leadership and expertise of all states with the purchasing power of their public entities, NASPO delivers best value, reliable, competitively sourced contracts. Since 1993 NASPO has been the cooperative purchasing arm of NASPO (the National Association of State Procurement Officials) encouraging, fostering and guiding the nation’s most significant public contract cooperative. NASPO is a unified, nationally focused cooperative aggregating the demand of all 50 states, the District of Columbia and the organized US territories, their political subdivisions and other eligible entities spurring best value, innovation and competition in the marketplace.